Life Paradoxes - Don't be stressed

Health has been deteriorating these past 6 months. So I went to see doctor and he just said I was working too hard and too stressed. For a while, I thought he was being sarcastic? Then, I realized, he might be true. So as soon as I accepted the verdict, I was getting twice more stress.

Cutting all short in a sentence and dramatizing, doctor told me to not be so stressed, which makes me more stress because now I got to keep my stress level green besides all the other stressful things I got to organize.

Besides, doctor told me also to sleep before midnight and stop eating sweets, cold, spicy, and fried. Just to write it now, I can feel my brain muscle is getting tense and stress level is crawling to orange bar.

So I don't eat fruits as often as before now. I keep checking on the clock because I should sleep by latest 11 pm. It feels like 10 pm mocks me almost every night that I got to rush everything to be done before the number 10 leaves the day. It's 10.44 now by the way.

Though it seems just like adding another stressor, but I guess I'm getting better now. Maybe because my workload now is manageable.