Current Updates

It’s been a long time my mom insisted me to study Chinese Language in China. Initially, I objected this mainstream-idea of my mom for the reason that I have no interest in those complicated letters, not to mention the behavior of the natives. However, after long time of thinking, I decided it’s not bad to take sabbatical year, I mean to be unproductive, enjoying myself abroad, and having fun around. I know I missed the fact that I’m not that kind of spender who doesn’t think about money and by the way, where is the thought of learning Chinese?

Long story short, at this moment, I have been lived in eastern China, a city named Hangzhou. Prior days, it has been a shocked for me, but now I have adapted in good ways. I plan to update my blog more often, hoping that I won’t loss my English in the process of learning Chinese.
Finger crossed.