blessing

After experiencing so much in my not-so-long life, I understand that blessing is not a situation where happy beautiful smooth life happened to you. Blessing is not born in wealthy family, or having an enviable position that someone will tell "Oh! Really what a wonderful life you have!"

Although sometimes I do think that having beautiful face, dreamy boyfriend, pleasant family, and being well educated, are so lucky and blessed...

But well, I have to admit, that I have new perspective in blessing.
 
Blessing exists in hard situation, the point where one has nowhere to go, nothing to be depended on, genuinely hopeless.. Apparently, I often run into that kind of circumstances. #ironiclaugh

Nevertheless, I realize that His blessing is surrounding me. I feel His blessings during the clueless time of how I can live in this new strange place with new people to be met for the first time (I hate introduction and initial base of relationship stage, gee..), or how I can survive walking 2+2 km each day for 10 months, or the uncertainty whether I able to learn this language. In those time, He reveals His glory. He shows me unexpected propotion that each time makes me amazed and moved that I am special for Him to pay that much of attention and care to every detail in my life.

Hence, during hard times, I still have something to be grateful for because I believe He never let me to go to the wrong way. There are always plans for me ahead that will show me more and more of His mercy one by one by one. I believe that I can feel this much because I have endured a lot. I am not sure whether I can reflect this much if I havent went through the toughness. That is why I say that blessing happens in the rocky muddy road instead of highway.

It is a lost when one can't feel His blessings because He is so generous that everyday everytime He shares blessings everywhere. The key to blessing is gratitude. One can't experience glory if one can't be thankful to little thing in life, and never satisfied to what one already has. After some reflection, I also find that intimacy to God will also bring you the unlimited blessings. It's for the reason that when one has a close relationship with God, one will have extraordinary sense to taste His kindness. God will grant  contentment to those who are favored to Him.

By these views, I think I will be able to undergo whatever situation in future as what it says if God is for us, who can against us.