How to Write Cringey

Next month marks my 3 years journey on online app. It may seem so desperate and sad, but well, I kinda enjoy the ups and downs, like playing roller coaster. It doesnt bear anything significant (yet) on my love life, but I realize that over the years besides getting sharper on judging guys through photo, my profile writing is also getting more colors. 

May 2015: 
The world is the way you see it. If you see it dark, then you have a gloomy life. If you see colors of it, then there your life is, full of rainbow and candies, so *smile ear to ear* 

-- Not precisely word by word that I put, but the meaning is so. Swiping in a straight stern country/city, with this positive and cheerful facade, I definitely had a numerous match which were interested to my super uplifting quotes. 

November 2016:
In search of inspiration and enlightenment.

-- Though at that moment, the inspiration and enlightenment I meant was for meaningful talk, but oh damn, now I realized it's super cringey. 

November 2017:
choc cake, yes. choc bread, no. choc icecream, ok but strawberrys better. 

-- Duh, poor writing details, picky and petty, no wonder I'm still single. 

Consistently hyped, mostly happy, unbelievably loud 

-- You pay cliche, you got cliche: "how can you be so happy?" 

2018
Think so hard how to think less, work so hard to be able to slack 
Awkwardly nimble, practically sensible 
Putting on millenial facade, hooked on 90s

-- Put all those down, make me realize that Im getting darker and realistic. There's no rainbow Cindy anymore I guess. But after all, maybe I just put too much thought on the profile, as only 1% pay attention to it. Rather than I waste my time on no-one-reads-anyway caption, better I change my birthday on Facebook to show younger age, as what matters at the end of the day is the number.